“Multi-Country Operations – Single Cloud Platform”
Thailand’s leading babies & diaper company to optimize business operations
One of the leading babies and adult diaper company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. The company has an established presence throughout the South East Asian region, with major operations in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Singapore. Their primary goal is to maintain continuous and sustainable growth through delivering high quality products and services to our consumers, retailers and business partners.
The customer has a multi-location presence and have servers in each country for them to store their local data, as a result of which they were spending a lot of their IT budgets in maintenance of their storage and servers. Additionally, they also have a business need to share data across countries for better collaboration and decision-making capabilities with absolutely Zero downtime, unfortunately for them – their current service provider was unable to meet the desired SLA’s of the customer.
Softline team including our solutions and presales team did an extensive study of the customer environment, had a lot of deep dive business meeting with technology team and the users and researched the pattern of usage and recommended them to move into Microsoft Azure Cloud. As part of the solution, we offered to migrate them from existing platform to Microsoft Azure.
- Azure PaaS solution
- Migrated all workloads to Azure Platform
- Provided the best engagement model with Microsoft thru Softline which would help them to maximize the returns on Investment
- Streamlined all their local server based countries to one single Azure cloud
- Customer and their teams are now able to share data freely across countries with complete security
- Almost 100% uptime, at all times which helps them run business operations without any disruptions
- Huge cost savings by moving into Microsoft Azure supported by Softline team